There are many ways to put multiple pictures on Instagram story.
A quick way is to select up to ten photos or videos from your camera roll. These are uploaded to your Story as ten slides.
The second quick method is to layer multiple photos on a slide as stickers. The last is to create a collage with Instagram's built-in Layout feature.
See also how to fix Instagram story not uploading.
How to upload multiple photos to your Instagram Story
Instagram Stories are great because they are more casual and less permanent than regular Instagram posts. You can post multiple photos simultaneously to increase your Instagram Stories' content or create a collage that includes numerous images.
It's easy to post multiple images to your Instagram Story. This is an excellent way to increase engagement and grow your following.
If you care about engagement, learn the best time to post on Instagram. Don't forget to make your Instagram profile attractive.
How to add multiple pictures on Instagram story
Instagram makes it easy to create a Story series with multiple photos from your library. You can add no more than ten pictures to every Instagram story series. Here's how:
- To open your Stories, tap the Camera icon.
- Find and press the Camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Multiple Photo Icon located above your photo gallery.
- You can tap the photos you wish to add to your Stories in the order you prefer. Tap each picture to see a number. This will let you know the order. You can add no more than ten images to Stories at once(for example, you can add 2 pictures on Instagram story).
- Tap Next to add stickers, text, and music to your photos.
- After you've edited your images, click Next.
- Tap Your Story to order your photos.
See also how to make a group on Instagram.
How to add multiple photos to the same Instagram story
You can use the sticker feature to have all your photos appear on one Instagram Story.
- To open your Stories, tap the camera icon on Instagram.
- Next, tap on the photo icon to add a primary photo to your Story.
- Next, tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until the photo sticker is found, then tap it.
- The screen will display the second photo.
- Continue this process until you have all the photos you need for your Story.
- To reposition your photos, drag them around. Pinch or spread two fingers across your screen to make the photos smaller or larger.
- To complete your Story, add text, music, or drawings.
- Tap Your Stories to add photos to your Stories.
See also how to view Instagram without account.
What to do if you can't add multiple photos to a story
Stories' multiple photos feature still being developed. So it may not be available in your area. Try updating your Instagram app to the most recent version if you don't see multiple photo icons when uploading Stories. Keep trying if the feature doesn't show up. This new feature will be available in your area within a few days.
In case, you can't add photos to your story because of unstable Internet, resolve this with our article on why is my download speed so slow.
How to create a collage from multiple photos
Have you ever tried the Instagram Layout feature? This tool allows you to create Instagram Stories from your favorite photos. Here's how you can use it.
- To open Instagram Stories, tap the camera icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Find and press the Layout icon on the left side.
- Scroll down to see the various layout options available above the shutter button.
- To choose the photos you want to include in your collage, tap the photo icon at the lower left.
- After creating your collage, you can add text, music, or filters using the icons at the top of the screen.
- Tap Your Stories to share what you have created with your followers.
How to add multiple images to an Instagram post
How about adding multiple photos to a regular Instagram story? This is easier than adding multiple images to your Instagram Stories.
Make sure you crop and resize your pictures properly because Instagram has custom size formats. See how to fit whole picture on Instagram without border where we use our online image resize tool as an example.
How to include multiple images in an Instagram post
- Open Instagram by tapping the + button at the bottom to create a new Instagram post.
- Tap the multiple icons in your photo gallery.
- Choose some pictures you want to use in your post. These photos will be numbered according to the order they are chosen (which will determine the order in which your post will display them).
- After you have finished selecting your photos, click Next.
- You can add filters to each photo or edit them individually from the next screen.
- Tap Next to type your caption, add hashtags, tag accounts, and add your location.
- To post to Instagram, tap Share.
See also how to know if someone screenshots your Instagram story.
Why add multiple photos to your Instagram Story?
If you're a regular Instagram user, know how to add multiple images to Instagram stories. Such a possibility will save you time and help you create Instagram stories that are visually appealing, cohesive, and collage-like. These stories will be a great way to share your passion for Instagram.